Inspired by a previous blog [… What brought you to Link4Growth?]… myself and Victoria Hart (local L4B member in SWHerts) began to discuss the possibility of recording some video interviews that would perhaps help to explain Link4Growth to people looking at it for the first time.
I think we all struggle to give a coherent explanation of what Link4Growth is, and the challenge probably lays in the fact that each of us experiences it in a unique way… No surprise really as we are all unique!
These videos serve to provide a bit more than a brief descriptive and allow the viewer to see a much deeper level of connection with the interviewee through words, tone, gestures, body language and more.
Over time as more of the Friends of Link4Growth and Associates step forward to share their stories a picture will begin to emerge of why Link4Growth is such a different and special experience.
The 5 Questions
1. What attracted you to Link4Growth in the first place?
2. What event did you attend first?
3. What would you say has been the biggest impact Link4Growth has had on you?
4. What do you like most about Link4Growth now you know more about it?
5. If you could pick one type of person that would benefit most from Link4Growth (Link4Business / Link4Skills) who would it be?
There is already a thread in the facebook group “Friend’s of Link4Growth” where you can read some answers… and type your own if you wish… If however you would like to “face the fear” and do a video then do get in touch… they are all edited before posting and it is a very rewarding and interesting experience.
Thanks to Victoria for taking the time out to shoot / edit and apply her creativity to produce this end result (not an insignificant amount of time)… and for Ruth Lee for being one of the guinea pigs ‘first off the blocks’.