Link4Growth 5 Question Challenge – Renie Price
By Chris Ogle on September 26 2019
Following hot on the heels of the recent “5 Question Challenge” with Silpi Babu which was undertaken as a result of the blog post on here, What brought you to Link4Growth ; we bring you the next instalment.
Renie Price (Link4Growth Member) talks to Victoria Hart and answers the 5 questions in our challenge…
The 5 Questions
1. What attracted you to Link4Growth in the first place?
2. What event did you attend first?
3. What would you say has been the biggest impact Link4Growth has had on you?
4. What do you like most about Link4Growth now you know more about it?
5. If you could pick one type of person that would benefit most from Link4Growth (Link4Business / Link4Skills) who would it be?
Below the full interview… enjoy!
Chris is passionate about community and has been involved with Link4Growth and community building since the start in 2012. Chris now devotes most of his time to facilitate connection, collaboration and community in the district of South West Herts as well as supporting the Link4Growth Association.