Becoming a Friend of Link4Growth
If you believe in the idea of Link4Growth and would like to support the good work that all those involved are doing, then why not become a ‘Friend of Link4Growth’? As an independent Association ‘owned by the friends of Link4growth‘ we are completely autonomous and not funded by the government or any business. The Association is able to operate solely through the contribution of the Friends of Link4Growth.
Thanks to the support from the Friends of Link4Growth, the expansion is able to continue, bringing Link4Growth to a wider audience right across the UK, and further develop the existing Link4Growth communities.
Link4Growth works because it is based on a concept of everybody contributing a little bit each. This inclusive model enables us all to participate in a way that we want, and belong to something much bigger than ourselves.
If you’d like to join Link4Growth and become a ‘friend of the Link4Growth association’ helping to rebuild community; collaborating and supporting each other, then please choose from one of the joining options below:
NB: Whether paying monthly or annually, the payments are recurring until stopped. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Pay by PayPal
As a thank you for becoming a friend of Link4Growth, we’d like to offer you a few ‘friends’ benefits!
- 20% discount off all of our Link4Skills workshops, courses and trainings! You can find our online trainings listed here
- Access to ‘Friends of Link4Growth’ closed and private facebook group – ‘Friends’ can request to join here
- Have products or services you’d like to promote? You can request to join our Link4Growth ‘Marketplace’ here
- Request to have a ‘What’s My Story‘ interview so others can learn more about your passions and what makes you tick – Please submit your interest here
- The Legendary Link4Growth name badge!
Once 14 months have passed since first becoming a ‘Friend of Link4Growth’, you will also become a part owner of Link4Growth! All current associates are listed here (Updated montly)