You might not find the verb “to Link4Growth” in the Oxford English Dictionary (as yet), however, it can be practically adapted from the Noun of the same name that many of us are familiar with. So “to Link4Growth” refers to an approach for connecting and building relationships within a community or communities.
Link4Growth is a verb that can be applied to an individual, and is based on the individual desiring to take responsibility for their life and the outcomes of their actions.
The verb has three elements.
LINK. Connecting with other people who are taking responsibility for their lives and using the same approach to connecting and building relationships
GROWTH. Applies to the individual and their desire to grow and become the best version of themselves
4 (the number four). The different areas that we work on ourselves to become our best version
1. Personal growth and self development
2. Expand our personal connections
3. Discover and deliver our purpose
4. Grow and enhance our communities
1. Applies to all areas of our lives. Health & wellness, mindset, emotions, finance, relationships, spirituality and the what we do to give meaning to our lives
2. Grow and develop our personal connections and relationships. The more we are connected and united, the stronger we become and the more we can achieve
3. Find, enhance and use our unique talents to serve others, this gives meaning to our lives, and expands our self worth
4. Contribute to the communities we belong to without expecting return
Link4Growth is based on a set of Principles, behavioural practices and values that underpin the above.