Whist Link4Growth provides a platform, tools and an infrastructure, it’s the many people involved in community that provide the magic ingredient. When we combine people doing great work with a bit of organisation we can really start to accelerate participation on many levels.
It could be through the lightest of touches by sharing local events on social media and spreading the word to friends and neighbours.
Some parts of the UK already have got underway with Link4Growth and you can find them all listed on the In Your Area page. There you will find the contact details of someone you can speak with. If there is nothing in your area, maybe consider using the Link4Growth platform to get something started?
Perhaps you might like to register your interest in helping behind the scenes as a Time Tither? More on that here!
Or perhaps you would be interested to keep an eye out for local video content to share on your local L4G.TV platform?
The amount of ways to participate in community is vast. If you would like to discuss how you could get involved or maybe share your own ideas then please do contact us via our contact page.
Ideas behind the Link4Growth philosophy…
- Giving is not just about making a donation. It’s about making a difference.
- Don’t ever question the value of volunteers. Noahs Ark was built by volunteers; The Titanic was built by professionals.
- No one can do everything, but everyone can do something
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
- Be the change you wish to see in the world – Ghandi
- Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give.
- Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.